[development] run cron + post tweet

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 13:13:22 UTC 2011

Did you clear your cache after creating your hook_cron (in D7)?

When writing modules that utilize hook_cron, I always find it easier to
add a temporary menu path to the hook_cron (or even a hook_init) just to
test it out. Just remember to remove that once you are done developing &
testing.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net