[development] run cron + post tweet

Steve Yelvington steve at yelvington.com
Fri May 20 15:28:40 UTC 2011

On 05/20/2011 09:05 AM, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> NubianNattySeydi wrote:
>> Hi I am a newbie in drupal module developement, I have my website
> This list is for the development of Drupal.  Your post belongs in
> support at drupal.org.  Please also review http://drupal.org/support for
> more areas of support.

I hate seeing questions spiral into a debate about whether the question
is proper. However... if the development list is only for discussion of
Drupal core, and not for the discussion of development of Drupal
modules, then perhaps
http://lists.drupal.org/mailman/listinfo/development should say so. It
does not, nor does http://drupal.org/support make such a distinction clear.

The support list is described as "If you need help with getting Drupal
up and running" and the list seems to be populated by administration
questions, not module development.

I've spent many hours answering questions in the Drupal forums, and find
them a very poor place to get development help. While there are some
volunteers who have the necessary technical depth, the volume of "I
can't log in because I removed the login block" questions is
overwhelming. Especially on weekends.