[development] Using specific input format for textarea

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Sat Nov 19 02:54:35 UTC 2011

If you're working with D7, you'll want to use #type = text_format (see
http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/developer--topics--forms_api_reference.html/7#text_format)
and that will give you what you want.

Otherwise, you can use check_markup() or related functions to process the
text with the format.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay