[development] Help with OG for Non-profits

Jerad Bitner jerad at lullabot.com
Tue Oct 4 19:22:58 UTC 2011

Hey Bruce,

I know this sounds a little bit 'selly' but we're demonstrating a fantasy
site soon at our conference Do it with Drupal in NYC next week (
doitwithdrupal.com) which uses Organic Groups in Drupal 7.

Karen Stevenson also just wrote up an article on Display Suite which she
used along with OG to re-create Meetup dot com if you're interested:
http://lb.cm/42m

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Bruce Whealton <bruce at futurewavedesigns.com

--
~Jerad Bitner
Lead Developer and Drupal Trainer at Lullabot