[development] Automatic Updates/Upgades

Jonathan Dale darthclue at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 18:54:48 UTC 2011

It's not just the possibility of an attack that would be bad for Drupal. Given the amount of Drupal sites that are existence and playing devil's advocate for a bit, let's say that just 5% of them have been tweaked in such a manner that a core update will break them.

If we do auto-updates this could result in Drupal garnering attention that it doesn't want.

Regards,
Jonathan Dale