[development] taxonomy_select_nodes - unpublished nodes

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Tue Sep 6 17:24:37 UTC 2011

Deva,

Rather than querying the base tables directly (which isn't a very good
idea, since Field API isn't meant to be used that way), you could use
EntityFieldQuery which is designed for just such a task.

http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/includes--entity.inc/class/EntityFieldQuery/7

-Mikey P

--
Michael Prasuhn