[development] Web form customization and submit action redirect to custom php code.

Michael Favia michael.favia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 14:04:22 UTC 2011

Bud we have answered your question twice now. You don't have to make your
own form but can if you want (then you have to store data in db if you want
to keep it).

All forms in drupal use submission and validation callbacks and you can add
one to any form with a hook form alter that use the forms #id to specify
#validate as the name of a function that does what you want and that will
get called. Read the links I sent and TRY something. Read how to develop a
module.
On Sep 17, 2011 1:23 AM, "Rohit Sharma" <imreckless at gmail.com> wrote:
> That redirect is just for notification, or redirect to custom page, i
meant
> to submit form contents to my custom php code.? correct me if i am wrong.
>
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Franz Glauber <franz.glauber at gmail.com
>wrote:
>
>> AFAIK, Webform module allows you to set a custom redirect.
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Rohit Sharma <imreckless at gmail.com
>wrote:
>>
>>> So i am proceeding this way.
>>>
>>> 1. Create custom module.
>>> 2. Add custom form ( can we integrate available webform) ?