[development] Drupal 8 & Symfony2

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:05:35 UTC 2012

Some symfony2 knowledge will be useful, particularly if you're going to
include namespaced, autoloaded classes in your modules. Since there will be
a fair number of symfony2 components in core for Drupal 8, some knowledge
of those components may be valuable so that you're not duplicating work in
your contrib modules. I'm also currently looking at trying to replace a
portion of our hook system with the Symfony EventDispatcher component, so
there's that.
--
Cameron Eagans
http://cweagans.net