[development] Removing modules from Drupal.org

Robin Monks devlinks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:37:46 UTC 2012

Yeah; I got a bit too helpful; apparently there is one care where there is a reason to the steps (namely preventing account spoofing). Although, I still don't see the argument in not deleted totally empty projects; which there are a decent amount of.  If there's code, sure, save it.  If it's empty, someone else can make a new project anyways so there's no loss.

/Robin

--
Robin Monks
Developer of spiffy things.