[development] Was, write a simple field type for CCK, now module

Sam Tresler sam at treslerdesigns.com
Wed Feb 29 14:45:29 UTC 2012

I agree as well. There is a valid use case for a list that addresses
development of modules and actual problems people encounter when
developing new functionality that is separate from support. This would
hopefully end the pattern, of late, of the list being dead until someone
has a support question and someone else smacks it down.

Regards,
   Sam Tresler