[development] Proper place to suggest a new issue status?

Scott Reynen scott at slicedbreadlabs.com
Sat Jul 28 04:49:51 UTC 2012

This kind of issue comes up for me a lot in @font-your-face, which
interfaces with many remote services. When those services have problems,
people open issues for the module, and they're issues I can't really
resolve.

I handle this by changing the issues (which are generally opened as bug
reports) to support requests, offering the support I can, i.e. a short
explanation, and marking them fixed.

That works well in my experience, so I don't personally see a need for a
new issue status. But if you do, I think the best place to request that
is the project_issue module, in which the statuses are defined:

http://drupalcode.org/project/project_issue.git/blob/refs/heads/6.x-1.x:/issue.inc#l207

--
Scott Reynen
Sliced Bread Labs