[development] URL function with i18n localization

Mukesh Agarwal mukesh.agarwal17 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:15:11 UTC 2012

Thanks for the response Karen. I agree, I should have posted this in the
issue queue first. The link that you have sent is different from what my
problem is. I did a search on drupal forums, stackexchange but
unfortunately could not find an answer and therefore ended up sharing it on
the mailing list.

Anyways, if you think this is not the right place, please share your
thoughts at stackexchange --
http://drupal.stackexchange.com/questions/25356/url-function-with-i18n-localization

Will post this as issue and share the link.

--
Cheers,
Mukesh Agarwal