[development] Google Summer of Code 2012

Ryan Dao daoduyducduong at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 09:20:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

I hope this is the right mailing list to discuss this. I am a student who
would like to participate in the Google Summer of Code 2012 (GSOC 2012)
program. I have good knowledge of Drupal and have experience in configuring
Drupal for commercialized web platforms. The organization list hasn't been
released yet, but I hope Drupal is participating again this year. Is there
any GSOC 2012 idea list yet? I would really appreciate it if the developers
here can help and guide me along in my application process.

Best regards,

Ryan Dao