[development] Question about hosting project on Drupal.org

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Tue Mar 27 14:57:48 UTC 2012

Note that you don't necessarily need to host your distribution on another site.  Even if the assessment tracking code is a stand-alone PHP library living on Github, it's possible to create a distribution that uses it and have everything packaged automatically on Drupal.org.  For more, see:

"Distribution packaging now fully supported on Drupal.org"
https://drupal.org/node/1482394

Enjoy,
-Derek