[development] [Hello All - New to the community] Issue - ContentAnalysis/analyze_js was not found in the server

Suresh Srinivasan suresh.srinivasan at formcept.com
Mon May 28 13:15:00 UTC 2012

Dear All
  I am new to Drupal and I have enabled "Content Analysis" module along
with "Keyword Analysis" module. When I try to analyze an article/blogs
(by enabling Analyzers and clicking on "Analyze content" button), I am
getting a pop-up with
        <title>404 Not Found</title>
        </head><body>
        <h1>Not Found</h1>
found on this server.</p>
        <hr>
        <address>Apache/2.2.17 (Ubuntu) Server at localhost Port
80</address>

Appreciate if  someone throw some pointers on resolving this issue.

Regards
Suresh