[development] Help needed

Christian López Espínola penyaskito at computer.org
Sat Nov 3 10:14:45 UTC 2012

Hi Rushi,

The best way of participating on GSOC 2013 with the Drupal organization is
being involved as soon as possible in Drupal and Drupal development.
I recommend you to take a look at this guide:
http://drupal.org/getting-involved-guide
Also, Core Office Hours could be helpful: http://drupal.org/node/1242856

Bonus: Good luck climbing the Drupal ladder http://drupalladder.org/  :-)

--
Cheers,

Christian López Espínola <penyaskito AT computer DOT org>
http://twitter.com/penyaskito | http://penyaskito.com