[development] File upload and convert

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:57:44 UTC 2012

@earnie Please stop telling developers discussing development to use the
support list.  This list was started as "a list for Drupal developers"....

At some point the description of the list was changed to core development.
Since core conversations rarely happen on this list, I'd like to see that
changed back and limit suggestions to use the support list to questions
about using Drupal or a  specific module.

- Kevin