[development] Commerce Customizable Products TextArea

Ravi Shankar ravi at drunkenboat.com
Mon Aug 26 15:13:22 UTC 2013

Hi folks - I'm writing from the international online journal of the arts
Drunken Boat [http://www.drunkenboat.com] as we are looking for a Drupal
designer to help us with production of our issues for next year (2014).
This position would have a modest honorarium attached to it and would be an
opportunity to work on one of the oldest electronic journals of the arts
that reaches nearly half a million unique visitors worldwide each year. If
you are interested please email me at: ravi at drunkenboat.com

Best,

Ravi

--