[development] Contribution to Drupal

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:27:17 UTC 2013

Manish,

  The link Muzaffer has provided would give you a good idea of ways you can
contribute, you can very well contribute with your current skill set as
help is needed on UX front as well. I think you need to pick what interests
you most first and then find mapping Drupal components to see the activity
in that area.

Another great way to start is to work your way up the ladder, here is an
introductory video --
http://drupalize.me/videos/overview-learn-drupal-ladder and
drupalize.mealso has a free series on drupal ladder --
http://drupalize.me/series/learn-drupal-ladder

http://drupalladder.org ( official website )

You'll first have to find what interests you the most and then either
ladder or http://drupal.org/core-office-hours ( IRC ) should get you
started, also it'd be good idea to join office hrs meetup anyway as maybe
someone from community might help you discover your interest.

Cheers