[development] NetBeans

Stephanie Curry stephaniecurry13 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 21:32:50 UTC 2013

GRACIOUS.STEPHANIE CURRY

On Friday, October 11, 2013 11:36 AM, Chris Miller <cjm at tryx.org> wrote:

From: "Jamie Holly" <hovercrafter at earthlink.net>
> [...]
(fyi - that played a major part in my decision to post this question here.)

You have actually answered my question completely, and I have now learned that I have not misconfigured something; it just doesn't work yet, so I can stop looking for reasons why. And that is not what I would like, but that is a complete answer. The consequence is that maybe I have to try Eclipse, or PHPStorm, or some such.  Any advice?

Chris.