[development] Field invisible

Erik Stielstra info at erikstielstra.nl
Thu Feb 5 12:02:31 UTC 2015

As I said "I can not reproduce your problem” and what I can’t reproduce I can not fix.

I would go looking for working examples. You can try the examples module. It has a.o. an entity- and a field example module. You can also try to add a field via the interface and then export its code using features. That will give you some PHP-code that should almost be what you need to create a field programatically.

Erik Stielstra