[drupal-docs] Moving Nodes vs. Creating New Nodes

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Sun May 8 14:56:07 UTC 2005

On May 7, 2005, at 11:50 PM, bryan kennedy wrote:

> Next up we will need to start organizing and re-writing some of the
> bigger sections with some deference given to Kierann's card-sort
> activity, the survey, and current wisdom.

For your reference:

Here is the summary of the 197 results of the documentation survey:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2248J7XSE9C

Here is the dendrogram, A treelike figure used to represent
graphically a hierarchy, of the closed card sort: http://
www.websort.net/display/?study=drupaldocumentation
The handbooks in order are: About Drupal, Installation and upgrading,
Configuration and customization, Developing for Drupal

Cheers,
Kieran