[drupal-docs] Customizing applications pages - was: minor correction

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Mon May 9 21:25:08 UTC 2005

On 9 May 2005, at 1:58 PM, Dries Buytaert wrote:

>>       One immediate suggestion:  there's a lot of repetition of
>> "Configuring and customizing" in the titles.  Would it make sense to
>> shorten the titles to the name of the application?
>
> Yes.  You can mass-rename them from
> http://drupal.org/admin/node/book/21654.

Done!

     I've also approved the Style guide pages which Anisa wrote -
Are these essentially the same for all handbooks, Anisa?  If so, perhaps
we could set them up as one 'master' style guide, with specific
differences
for each handbook where necessary.  This will make maintenance easier,
I think.

      Djun