[drupal-docs] Customizing applications pages - was: minor correction

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Tue May 10 05:18:06 UTC 2005

I am okay with there being one style guide; but I am also okay with
there being temporary style guides in each book for reference.  I don't
know how the work flows will all work, really.  But one is fine, since
people can go back to it and reference it.

It'd be nice to have bookmarks. (wishful thinking)

It would also be nice to have a block, if temporary, that links to all
the books from each book. (serious thinking)

Anisa.