[drupal-docs] using target = "administration" attribute in relative links for administration interfaces

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Fri May 13 06:00:04 UTC 2005

Do we face the possibility that some people might have pop-up
windows disabled on their browser, and would thus not
see some of this documentation?

--
Djun M. Kim, Director
djun.kim at cielosystems.com
Cielo Systems Inc.
http://www.cielosystems.com
Strategic Software Research                     Tel:   (604) 739-3941
302 - 1298 10th Avenue West                     FAX:   (604) 739-3943
Vancouver, BC, V6H 1J4                          Mobile:(778) 895-1379