[drupal-docs] User Personas for Drupal Documentation: Calvin the Student Activist

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Fri May 13 14:39:15 UTC 2005

On May 13, 2005, at 1:37 AM, Andre Molnar wrote:

> I was reading the personae and thought it would be a fun exercise to
> create another one.  I've posted to the wiki, but thought I would
> add a
> post here as well for discussion.

This is what I absolutely love about working in Open Source.  In the
corporate world, if you have a good idea you have to do it yourself
and probably in your spare time because your boss wants you to get
your current job done.  In open source you float an idea and if it's
a good one, people jump on it.

It's truly an amazing way to work.

Andre, you probably have the best idea of who Calvin the activist
is.  Just so you know he is actually inspired after Mr. Calvin a
Brazilian activist who contacted CivicSpace last week to produce a
Portugese version of Drupal :-)

Here is the research results from the documentation survey:  http://
www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2248J7XSE9C

If you want to poke through and map the Calvin persona to survey
percentages that would be great.   You have done a great job, so I
can also take it from here if you want.

Cheers,
Kieran