[drupal-docs] User Personas for Drupal Documentation: Calvin the Student Activist

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Sat May 14 15:39:06 UTC 2005

On May 14, 2005, at 5:05 AM, Will Moy wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Following what Ron said, I'm not sure if user personae are meant
> represent our current user base or our target user base?

I have known about user personas for a long time but this is the
first time I have actually used them.

I think it's both.  My Shannon persona is an active Drupal user.  The
Anita persona is evaluating.  She's evaluating right now though.

The intent of the user personas is to facilitate conversations on the
drupal docs team as to who our users are and what their needs are.

e.g. "That's fine for Shannon and Calvin, but it doesn't work for Anita"

Cheers,
Kieran