[drupal-docs] book module improvements

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Wed May 18 16:37:35 UTC 2005

    See also the discussion in the import/export XML feature 'issue'
for book module. (http://drupal.org/node/1482)

    Basically, this idea has already been implemented in my
patch  http://drupal.org/node/1898.   Note that headers alone
are not enough to represent or derive the sectional structure.

    I can already do HTML exports using my patch.  True XML
exports would be a relatively easy extension. - I'll submit some
more code for this.  Import requires a little more thought -
as Boris points out, there are choices which have to be
made.

    At the moment there's quite a few issues/patches/discussions
around this - obviously it's a highly desirable feature.

    Let's work through the existing issues/discussions rather
than starting duplicate threads.

     Djun