[drupal-docs] Round 3 of documentation sprint - Just read it

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Wed May 18 19:41:42 UTC 2005

Hi, we have completed round three.  Everything has been formated in
HTML and adheres to the writing instructions.  There have also been
some significant re-writes and re-structuring to have the first
paragraph focus on benefits and the second paragraph focus on common
tasks.  Linking is also now consistent.

Basically, you just need to know how to read english to help at this
point.   If you have time to read some of them, please put your name
at the bottom of the page.  You can either rewrite it, or just say
this sucks because .... and we will get around to fixing it.

Writing instructions: http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/
AdminHelpWritingInstructions
Drupal core: http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/DrupalAdminHelpDocumentation
Drupal contribs: http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/
DrupalContribsAdminHelpDocumentation

Thanks to Charlie, Sherman, Farsheed, Boris, and others who have been
helping.

Cheers,
Kieran