[drupal-docs] style guide updates

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Sat May 21 17:17:37 UTC 2005

So I can now edit the style guide.  I cleaned it up some, the html was
looking ugly, split format(t)ing and style into 3 sections (writing
style, text formatting, html formatting), etc and so on.  Spell checked
it too.  Also moved the reference numbers to the left side.  I can move
it back if there are objections.  Serious ones.

You may not see these changes right at this moment since they're still
in the moderation queue.  I will made some more minor modifications when
this change gets approved.

Anisa.