[drupal-docs] standard for spelling in docs?

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Sun May 22 05:13:58 UTC 2005

The OSI people use capitalization as part of how they define their
trademark and in all of their usage throughout the site. For instance,

http://opensource.org/trademarks/

Most people don't, though. So I would say yes if we were to write that
Drupal uses an Open Source Certified license, but not otherwise. 'Course
if we to capitalize "Open Source" all the time, we need to change every
instance of "Linux" in drupal.org docs to "GNU/Linux" to make Stallman
happy, too.

Meanwhile, is it "web site" or "website?"