[drupal-docs] update on doc project teams

Liza Sabater blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Tue May 24 13:43:05 UTC 2005

Hey,

So, where's the page we have to link to again? Expect to see me move in
slo-motion this week --I'm victim to a nasty flu. As long as you point
the way, I'll wheeze and hack my way there

:)

Can you hear the smallest violin on earth?

Oh, and the marketing and press groups put together makes sense.

Best,
liza