[drupal-docs] My Drupal.org contact info WAS:Re: update on doc project teams

Roland Bryght Tanglao roland at bryght.com
Tue May 24 15:51:28 UTC 2005

username: Roland Tanglao at bryght.com
Contact: http://drupal.org/user/12748/contact
Favourite Food: Mohnkuchen, Ma Po Tofu, dim sum, any Belgian, British
or German beer, anything with foie gras or chocolate  :-)

...Roland Tanglao, Chief Blogging Officer, Bryght, www.bryght.com
HOSTED 'Web 2.0' websites for organizations and communities
+1 604 729 7924 Skype/AIM/iChat: rtanglao
  rolandtanglao.com UrbanVancouver.com
this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private