[drupal-docs] CMS comparison

Boris Mann borismann at gmail.com
Sat May 28 00:28:39 UTC 2005

Steven -- this is a fantastic analysis and write-up. This is
*exactly* the sort of thing that should be posted on Drupal.org (or,
if you posted this on your site, re-blogged on Drupal.org). I'm not
"signed up" to the Press/Marketing Team, but I'd like to contribute
as I can.

Please post this somewhere so that we can point to it!