[drupal-docs] CMS comparison

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Sat May 28 06:19:01 UTC 2005

<apologies for the formatting, have to use web client until I get my system fully reloaded after a hard drive crash>

I think that if we can start getting some basic configuration guides added to the documenation then that will point to some solutions and help highlight some of the strengths of Drupal.  I know I have one or two that I am going to be putting together for review shortly. .... I hope.

-sp