[drupal-docs] Drupal ad

Liza Sabater blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Sat May 28 15:04:59 UTC 2005

My reply at http://drupal.org/comment/reply/23799/40928

"Drupal Is not selling a CMS!"

The best ads communicate a vision of the future not a statement of the
present. The bar is high and it was set by Apple's "1984" --yes, even
for print ads.

So the question to answer in order to have a powerful ad is :
If I use Drupal, how will my project, my organization, my life is going
to be better?

My life is not better because I use a powerful CMS! My life is better
because I can easily and effectively build communities online that
bring pepople together offline.

This is not a tagline, but I'd start from here for an ad.