[drupal-docs] [marketing] Drupal ad

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 28 17:43:32 UTC 2005

If you haven't already check out the thread Dries has posted here.

The look of the ad is great, but I think a lot of people would agree
that the message needs to be refined.  We have < 48hours to come up with
something better.

I've posted my $0.02.  i.e. that what we are selling is 'belonging' -
belonging to a group of high profile sites and people that use Drupal.
If these cool/geeky/recognizable people use it maybe you should too.

But, I think anything is better than "what do so many users have in
common" - 'users' doesn't mean anything.

andre