[drupal-docs] Drupal in the Java world

Mark Leicester mark.leicester at efurbishment.com
Tue May 31 15:21:54 UTC 2005

Hi Steven,

Watching it, tinkering with it, and looking forward to the next
release! BTW, thanks a bunch for Friends Electric, it's come in really,
really handy as the basis for the Planet Cocoon skin.

Ahh, perhaps you thought that when I said "free tagging implementation"
below I was referring to autowitch? It's not obvious, but I actually
meant HEAD. I've played the HEAD version a fair bit, and like it a lot
(can't wait). See my second post.

Mark