[drupal-docs] Please add your username to the Log entry when you revise a Handbook page

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Tue May 31 17:06:37 UTC 2005

On 30 May 2005, at 21:22, Steven Peck wrote:

> I try and note date -username and brief comment, for example:
> 05.30.05 -sepeck: corrected spelling
> but it just occurs to me the European assumed fomat reverses the
> month/day from the US practice so perhaps we should shoot for
> 30may05 -sepeck: added space, updated content from comments

Actually, the date is pretty redundant because it is available in the
right-most column.  If it is not, it is easy enough to add because
the data is available in the database (unlike the name of the author).

(Or, when in doubt, follow the format of the other dates used on
drupal.org.  Makes for the most consistent experience.)