[documentation] Hitchhikers guide to Drupal

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Fri Jan 6 06:11:56 UTC 2006

As is, the page is not phrased well, but the ideas have been an ingrained part of the open source community for 10-15 years now.  It still needs to be written, though phrased a bit differently.  People coming in from a different venue are not familier with this but people with a technical background are.  It is time for us to put up some philosophy content now I suspose.  There is no reason you cannot write your own hitchikers guide to include to educate the technical .

In any case, how will a seperate community operate differently?  This new community will depend on the generosity of it's community members too.  There are a number of us who don't code who still contribute.  If the only solution is a newbies forum, then I would rather have that then a seperate site.

See my other post for the rest.