[documentation] Hitchhikers guide to Drupal

gunnar gunnar at langemark.com
Thu Jan 5 19:58:07 UTC 2006

I love your version, and I think it was a very good thing that it was
originally proposed.
This page is needed.

If it is in the beginning of the book, the title is not that bad. Readers will
read it - regardless.
Also it will be fun to "promote" it to the frontpage, or link from the
download page for Drupal.

> I really like the title, "Hitchhiker's guide to Drupal". I think it's
> a Good Thing (tm) that Drupal is getting a page in the handbook that
> alludes to the illustrious works of the great master of satirical
> fiction, Douglas Adams. ;-)
>
> Just a pity that the majority of new users reading the body text will
> be put off Drupal forever, before they even start using it.

Gunnar Langemark
gunnar at langemark.com