[documentation] Real newbie documentation

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Jan 7 18:11:46 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 07 januari 2006 18:54, schreef Karoly Negyesi:
> on php.net the good stuff often is not the documentation but the comments.

Yes, that is because they are moderated. I see that on drupal.org a vast
mayority of the comments is support. The few good comments I see, are nearly
always answers to support issues, in these comments.

I would be for disallowing all comments on all handbook pages. IMO that will
encourage people to also rather change the text of the page, instead of
commenting.

Bèr