[documentation] Real newbie documentation

Spz Toid spztoid at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 21:49:14 UTC 2006

--> I do think that handbook pages should be editable Wiki style.

I'm writing the install docs on a Drupal site (4.6) in WikiText with
revision and diff on, while trying my best to keep reasonably readable
ascii. I hope this will help subsequent editors, and we can just copy the
result to a different server when the time comes. I fully agree wiki eases
several bottlenecks.

It appears now I won't release until early to mid-week, not the end of this
weekend as I once hoped.