[documentation] Hitchhikers guide to Drupal

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Jan 9 16:25:15 UTC 2006

On 9-Jan-06, at 7:28 AM, Charlie Lowe wrote:

> Dries Buytaert wrote:
>> Do you mean http://dries.wordpress.com/ which I setup long before
>> I  converted buytaert.net?  :-)
>> (Matt gave me a "golden ticket" when WP.com was still in beta.)
>
> I predict there should be a new post there on 1 April announcing
> your new blog with a similar post on the front page of drupal.org.
> Might even get picked up by Slashdot :)

Actually, we may have some work in building a blog-post-from-within-
Drupal -- so Drupal would function as a Metaweblog API client. So,
Dries could post on Drupal and have it appear on his Wordpress blog.

Wordpress: now powered by Drupal :P

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595