[documentation] [bug] reference to import.module from blog help text

Kobus drupal-docs at drupal.org
Wed Jan 11 10:34:59 UTC 2006

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/43447
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/43447

 Project:      Documentation
 Version:      <none>
 Component:    Admin Guide
 Category:     bug reports

Find attached the patch that fixes this issue.

Kobus

Previous comments:

Thu, 05 Jan 2006 14:19:53 +0000 : Kobus

Hi,

As I am busy translating Drupal 4.7 into Afrikaans, I have noticed that
the blog.module text references import module which does not exist
anymore. This should be corrected. I would've corrected it if I
could've found the page where this was. The text in the blog-module.pot
reads as follows:

"If a user has the ability to post blogs, then the import module (news
aggregator) will display a blog-it link next to each news item in its
lists. Clicking on this takes the user to the blog submission form,
with the title, a link to the item, and a link to the source into the
body text already in the text box, ready for the user to add a comment
or explanation. This actively encourages people to add blog entries
about things they see and hear elsewhere in the website and from your
syndicated partner sites.

"
The problem is in the first line of this paragraph.

Regards,

Kobus

Fri, 06 Jan 2006 06:44:28 +0000 : Kobus

The more I look the more I believe this text is not in the handbook. I
am simply unable to find it. I assume that is module specific text
then. Patch follows.

Kobus