[documentation] the documentation site is too broken and lacks formatting and writing style

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Jan 11 13:13:04 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 11 januari 2006 12:51, schreef nathandigriz:
> In conclusion:
> Furthermore I think that there whould be a handbook page that shows the
> right writing format and style to be used in the handbook. There does
> not seem to be anything wrong with the handbook information. There is
> lots of it and it is useful. The problem is in how it is being
> delivered. To repeat in a different manner: There are too many short
> paragraphs on different pages that give no information on the task at
> hand. They are only serving to deep link the handbook.

In Drupal we have a sort of 'just do it' mentality. Your ideas sound good. So
please apply for a role so that you can change the texts. You can aslo file
detailed issues against any documentation.

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |