[documentation] the documentation site is too broken and lacks formatting and writing style

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Thu Jan 12 02:22:52 UTC 2006

On 11-Jan-06, at 8:18 AM, Angie Byron wrote:

> > I guess I will have to file issues first because a lot of fixing
> this
> > requires that you move infomation and destroy the old page which
> > probably means having administration previleges right?
>
> True, actually executing the changes requires administration
> privileges to pull handbook items out of moderation. But anyone can
> go to:
>
> http://drupal.org/node/[whatever]/edit
>
> and submit changes, which will then go to the moderation queue
> (see: http://drupal.org/handbook/updates).

Sepeck corrected me recently that this is NOT the case, and I
requested that all users be given this access.

> You can also create new book pages from:
>
> http://drupal.org/node/add/book

Only creates are allowed, not edits, as per statement above.

The discussion petered out....again, I ask, any reason to not allow
any auth users to edit book pages?

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595