[documentation] [Drupal newsletter] Drupal Newsletter for Winter, 2005/06 -- developer tip

Heine Deelstra info at ustilago.org
Thu Jan 12 07:04:36 UTC 2006

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 03:07:27 +0100, Drupal.org newsletter
<info at drupal.org> wrote:
>   * Countless bugfixes against form API. Most of them by asimmonds, chx
> and hunmnonk.

Should be hunmonk

> Editor: Should put in a couple more tips.  And ones that are of interest
> admins, not just developers (unless we want just developer tips).

Developer tip: when linking to a module-specific image or CSS file, do not
use a hardcoded modules/name.module/ path, because this will break in
multisite installations, where modules can be at site/sitename/modules/.
Use drupal_get_path('module', 'name') instead.

Note: I've seen several issues yesterday regarding this...

--
http://pctips.ustilago.org