[documentation] Role Based User Handbooks

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Thu Jan 12 22:38:42 UTC 2006

Same problem..... who volunteers to read the queue?  I understand Bèr's re-phrasing of this better now and it's a neat theory.  Who monitors the queue?  And then where is the information displayed?  Who chooses and sets up guidelines?  How do they decide what for their personal blog and what for their Drupal blog?

Again, neat idea, needs more meat as currently I don't know if we have enough people currently monitoring the moderation queue as it is.