[documentation] [task] Uwe Hermann's Drupal article - PHP Solutions 01/06 - french version

MandrakeTheMagician drupal-docs at drupal.org
Fri Jan 13 04:12:06 UTC 2006

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/44452
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/44452

 Project:      Documentation
 Version:      <none>
 Component:    User Guide
 Category:     tasks

Well, at first sight it could look not legal ... second, it's just a
part of the mag and third,frankly, is it unfair to read an article made
by one of us talking about an application which all of us contribute to
build every day ?
Finally, this article is just talking about the wonderful result of
your job ... :)
Anyway, I bought the mag and I got a subscription online, maybe I'm not
the only one because this mag is worth its price.

MandrakeTheMagician at drupalfrancais.zapto.org

Previous comments:

Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:07:57 +0000 : MandrakeTheMagician at drupalfrancais.zapto.org

Here is the french version of Uwe Hermann's article about Drupal in the
last PHP Solutions issue.

Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:20:24 +0000 : Steven

Is this legal?